Tuesday, August 31, 2010

One tink isn't enough!

It's the second day of the fall semester here at IU in the wonderful Btown. And it is official everyone has forgotten how to drive over the summer, or walk for that matter. Sam and I have even resorted to using turn "signals" while we walk. I will let her explain them but lets just say that the normal walking turn signal in our case sounds like "tink".
On to the story. While driving to campus today from my apartment, I was on the highway cruising along, took my exit and the car in front of me is driving along drifting back and forth from one lane to another. I didn't really mind this until they slowed down and for a turn signal only "tink"ed once! Okay people one "tink" is not enough!! I understand this story might not be entertaining but I know you all understand the frustration I have and PLEASE in the future use more than one "tink" when changing lanes!

~Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment